High School Grade 7 Entrance Exam Prep
Pascale Finet - Workshop leader
$150 for 5-hour workshop (payable upon registration)
$35 for the take-home workbook (payable in cash only to Pascale Finet on first day of workshop)
Registration begins on Monday, August 4 and must be done in person.
Due to Lansdowne's summer schedule, please phone before coming in to register.
Please call 514-487-6516 for more information about registration.
Please contact Pascale at the following email to get more information about the workshop content and dates: email@example.com
Saturday, September 20 & Sunday, September 21, 2014
9:30 am - 12:00 pm both days for a total of 5 hours
Wednesday, October 1 & Thursday, October 2, 2014
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm both days for a total of 5 hours
There are 6 - 12 students in each workshop.
- strategies to help them answer multiple-choice questions
- to use problem-solving techniques
- to work within a time limit
- tips on essay writing and conquering interview jitters
- French curriculum, including a review of French grammar rules and essay writing
Students take a new workbook home!
- based on exam questions
- answers provided
- covers all areas of the curriculum
- excellent practice and review of academic material