High School Grade 7 Entrance Exam Prep
Pascale Finet - Workshop leader
$150 for 5 hours (2.5 hours each day) + 35$ for the take-home workbook.
Important payment information
Lansdowne collects the 150$ registration fee on the first day of the workshop. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, debit or cash. No cheques are accepted. Pascale Finet, the workshop leader, collects the 35$ for the workbook on the first day of the workshop. Only cash will be accepted for the workbook.
Saturday, September 20 & Sunday, September 21, 2014
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Wednesday, October 1 & Thursday, October 2, 2014
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
There are 6 - 12 students in each workshop.
- strategies to help them answer multiple-choice questions
- to use problem-solving techniques
- to work within a time limit
- tips on essay writing and conquering interview jitters
- French curriculum, including a review of French grammar rules and essay writing
Students take a new workbook home!
- based on exam questions
- answers provided
- covers all areas of the curriculum
- excellent practice and review of academic material
Please contact Pascale at the following email to register or to get more information about the workshop content and dates: firstname.lastname@example.org