The Homework program is currently taking students.
Please contact Eva at the following email to register or to get more information: email@example.com
The homework program assists students in becoming more strategic and resourceful when it comes to schoolwork (homework, projects, studying for tests). Students will build the skills to use the many resources available to them (support, reference materials, internet, etc.). The emphasis is on developing an understanding of what good homework looks like as well as an ability to prioritize and plan appropriately. Each student will be encouraged to set realistic goals and to reflect on their work.
This program is for:
- Students in grades 7 – 11
- Students who want general support when doing their homework
- Students who want to develop strong and consistent study and work skills
Goals of the program:
- Set academic goals for each session and for the year
- Develop important organization and planning skills
- Complete homework assignments
- Learn and practice new study skills in order to become independent self-reflecting students.
- Group is conducted in English
- It runs the entire academic year
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- 5 students per group
- Cost: $45/ session